Raduga Shipping is looking for an Accountant to join their Limassol office!
Raduga Shipping is always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about their work. If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to grow your career in the maritime sector, we would love to hear from you.
Who are we?
We are a family-owned and operated shipping business. Raduga was created on a generations-long passion and love for maritime business. The love for what is done is vivid at Raduga. We provide maritime transportation services all over Europe with a specialisation in dry cargo transportation. We own and operate a fleet of 15+ vessels, with over 200 employees and stable annual growth. Our values are Humaneness / Honesty / Flexibility / Growth.
Our strength is in our team. We strive to do what we love and to love what we do.
Our values are Humaneness & Honesty & Flexibility & Growth.
If these values sound like you in life and at work, feel free to submit your candidature and we will be happy to consider your application.
We are seeking an experienced accountant to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Posting transactions for four Cypriot entities in accounting system 1C on a daily basis;
- Preparing and submitting of VAT/VIES returns on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Calculating office staff salaries, including IT, SI and GESY contributions;
- Paying IT, SI and SDC contributions through online contribution system;
- Submitting T.D.7 on an annual basis;
- Perform other accounting duties assigned by the Chief Reporting Officer.
- Qualified in accounting
- Proven 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of IFRS will be considered as advantage
- Proficiency in 1C accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is essential
- Knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results in a timely manner and adhere to the deadlines
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player
- Highest Ethical Approach
What is offered:
At Raduga Shipping they offer a dynamic and challenging work environment, along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Their open job positions come with a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, supplementary perks and further bonuses. Additionally, they provide on-the-job training and development programs to help employees reach their full potential. The team is made up of passionate and dedicated individuals, who work together to achieve common goals.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org