Due to strong continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Training Administrator to join the MCTC team and play an important role in the company's expansion plan.
As a Training Administrator, you‘ll be responsible for:
- Liaising with the manning agents and/or principals when the candidate joins and disembarks the vessel.
- Reporting to the Training Supervisor in regards to any challenges and problems during the course.
- Following and adhering to the predetermined communication and reporting lines.
- Coordinating and communicating with other staff members effectively and efficiently.
- Liaising with crewing agents and principals to keep them updated of their candidates' training progress, and to keep track of new joiners and disembarkations.
- Updating and maintaining training records of participants.
- Implement the filing management system as per QMS.
- Creation of data analyses and rate comparison sheets.
- Dispatching of mail.
- Maintaining visit supplies.
- Maintaining coordination and information exchange with clients.
- Requesting and organizing all data and information that is received regarding vessels and participants.
- Creation of template documents, reports, Newsletters.
- Following any other duties assigned by the Training Supervisor or Fleet Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- College or university graduate
- Computer literacy; excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work out of normal working hours
- Previous Work Experience and/or Education in Maritime Studies or Nutrition will be seen as an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 13th salary upon successful completion of the 6 months probation period
- Performance Based Bonus
- Home-office and flexible working arrangements upon completion of the training period
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- A modern working environment with fantastic working conditions
- A fast-growing and vibrant company
- Outings and team-building activities every quarter
- Continuous training and development
- Friendly, fun and highly skilled coworkers from around the world