The HSSE/PFSO Manager’s main role is drafting the Company's Environmental Health and Safety Plans as well as the Port Facility Security Plan. The HSSE/PFSO Manager is additionally responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Health and Safety Plan and compliance with legal requirements and guidelines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring health and safety, environmental issues and security issues, assessing risk, and designing strategies to reduce potential hazards within the Port area. The HSSE/PFSO Manager will also support and advise Company Management in the preparation of the HSSE Policy and Systems and ensure safety, environmental protection and security is integrated into all aspects of the company’s business.
- University degree and/or MSc in Occupational Safety and Health or university degree in Exact Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Engineering)
- Minimum three years of experience as HSSE/HSE preferably within a container terminal, a port facility or transportation environment
- Experience as a Security Manager or PFSO will be considered as preferable
- NEBOSH International General Certificate or minimum of 130 hours of Occupational Health and Safety trainings
- Knowledge of local legislation regarding health and safety matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent Computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language both written and verbal
Interested applicants should forward their CV by email at:
quoting the job title. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.