- Posting in the CRM system and completion of the sales orders.
- Extracting posting data and preparing relevant reports when required.
- Communicate effectively with other departments for the proper execution of the position duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Work experience is preferred.
- Organisational skills.
- Time management and accuracy in the execution of the position duties.
- Maintain good internal relationships and have positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel that this position matches your profile please send your CV to:
|Use Reference Code:||FHG/2023/AA|