- Receive enquires through various media and process those to the invoicing stage.
- Coordinate with the Company’s Service Engineers, and make arrangements for traveling attendance, and submission of service reports.
- Responsible for the execution and implementation of the complete flow of operations.
- Search the approved service stations, through the website of the manufacturers and/or the classification societies members of IACS.
- Maintain the most efficient implementation of the ISO Systems as per Company’s standards.
- Create and control all manual filing systems and relevant office paperwork.
- BSc in Shipping, Maritime or any other related field will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Computer literate.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to successful candidate including 13th and 14th salary and provident fund after the successful completion of the probation period. All applications will be treated as confidential.
HSS Marine Safety Services is most decidedly an equal-opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.