MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor's Global Services Division is looking for an Account Assistant South Europe to actively follow-up defined spare part quotations with use of Salesforce, follow up of missing shipping information and delivery instructions, support analyzing of the business grow in the related area. We are looking for a professional with a service-minded attitude with strong sales drive who is able to balance the sales approach with the company goals as an OEM.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Pursue sales leads of spare part quotes to meet sales target levels and increase hit rates
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Frequent use of telephone(1) & email(2) is expected and the preferred way of working
- Close cooperation with the central GSD organizations for spare parts
- Close cooperation with sales and service organizations for common leads
- Build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Support of development and implementation sales tactics and TTO action plans
- Meet or exceed sales budgets or other KPI’s for the team
- Collect and update all relevant market and customer information and inform Account Manage or Regional account management
- Ensure that the customers provide related shipping information and shipping instructions.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Commercial Background with preferred Marine-Industry business experience
- Experience with customer communication, at least 3 (three) years
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and verbal.
You will be part of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us, you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with a salary request and CV.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea. Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.comMacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2022 totaled approximately EUR 4 billion and it employs around 11,500 people.