- Ability to promote the scope of activities of the Company to clients (Ship-owners and Ship managers) locally and overseas.
- Expansion of the client base of the Company.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and new clients.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and present products and services.
- Frequent travel might be required for overseas clients.
- Technical Education such as a Bachelor’s degree or other relevant diploma.
- Previous experience in sales.
- Previous experience in the Shipping Industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, with emphasis on Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and verbal.
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including a 13th salary and provident fund. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.