Mano Security Group, a maritime security company is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant for their offices in Limassol.
- Review and maintain records of financial transactions.
- Receiving and checking payable invoices.
- Communicating with suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Performing Intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the group cash flow statement.
- Communication with the Vessels and recording of the transactions.
- Perform payroll calculations with regard to the employees on board the vessels.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- At least 4 years experience as an Accountant.
- Must be able to perform data input activities quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Greek. Any other languages would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One will be considered an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to: