The Head of Recruitment and Manning Offices (HRMO) leads the OSM-THOME’s seafarer manning business unit and the global recruitment organization. The position determines the strategic direction and objectives of the recruitment offices for seafarers both present and future, which in turn supports the business’s growth.
What is offered
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience as a seafarer is required
- At least 10 years of work experience in a senior recruiting position
- Strong interpersonal skills; clear and confident communicator
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills and professional attitude
- Fluency in English
- Flexible for traveling
- Leading / Supervising the global recruitment team.
- Developing supporting materials for advertisements, career sites, job descriptions, and other employment materials.
- Identifying and implementing projects to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reviewing and optimizing the recruiting processes and their implementation.
- Overseeing the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process.
- Leading the strategic direction of the business unit and examining hiring trends and labor market changes.
- Has a leading analytical role leveraging key dashboard tracking analytics and impact metrics to grow a data-driven and technically skilled team.
- Creating standardized reporting systems.
- Additional tasks which are assigned by the Managing Director and are within the functions of the role.
- Traveling abroad to other office locations.
Deadline: 23 July 2023