OSM-THOME is looking for an experienced Head of Training and Talent Development to join our office in Limassol.
The Head of Training and Talent Development leads the OSM-THOME’s organization responsible for seafarer’s training and talent development.
What is Offered
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible working hours
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience as a seafarer is required
- At least 10 years of work experience in a senior training position
- Strong interpersonal skills; clear and confident communicator
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills and professional attitude
- Fluency in English
- Flexible for traveling
- Leading / Supervising the global training team.
- Overviewing the implementation of strategic goals, policies and business standards pertaining to the training of seafarers.
- Reviewing and optimizing the training processes and their implementation.
- Overseeing the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the training requirements.
- Leading the development and implementation of training programs and competence management systems for seafarers.
- Responsible for the training administration, evaluation, support, learning and development of shipboard team.
- Creating standardized reporting systems.
- Additional tasks that are assigned by the Managing Director and are within the functions of the role.
- Traveling abroad to other office locations.
Deadline: 23 July 2023