Ideagen is looking for an individual with maritime shipping industry experience to step into a new challenge! The Business Development Lead is a great opportunity for someone with drive and relationship-building skills to join our team focused on Tritan Software's Maritime product and help drive our global business development efforts in the maritime industry. This professional will be responsible for assisting with new sales opportunities and supporting the distribution of our software and services across the various segments of the industry. Sales knowledge can be trained with appropriate drive and determination with appropriate relevant industry background.
- Supporting business development executives with sales efforts.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through prospecting leads, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Performing follow up with recently closed clients and providing support to confirm satisfaction.
- Preparing presentations and supporting product demonstrations.
- Understanding industry and customer needs along with requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to sales executives for further development and closure.
- Source new sales opportunities by creating leads, following-up and outbound cold contacts.
- Close and achieve quarterly objectives.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with channel partners to build the pipeline and deals.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the maritime industry (preferably technical management or crew management) OR manning agency or PEME clinical
- Organized and proficient in performing numerous contacts, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
- Experience with PowerPoint or similar presentation software and performing presentations.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with web presentations and tools.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ambitious - Drive, Planning & Execution
- Adventurous - Flexibility, Resilience & Savvy thinking
- Community - Collaboration & Communication
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as 34 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, a Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance, Free 200 degree coffee shop and many more!
Apply via Linkedin below: