- University Graduate with legal, technical, nautical, general shipping or insurance background.
- Knowledge of standard office software.
- Very good written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is considered an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Work experience in the field or generally in shipping will be considered an advantage.
- Eligible to live and work in Cyprus
- Case Administration
- Claims Handling
- Day-to-day follow-up on various cases
- A career in the challenging field of marine insurance claims handling in an international company.
- Remuneration package based on qualification and previous experience.
Applications to be sent by 2 September 2023 and will be held in strict confidence and should be sent by email, in English and initially only with CV to: email@example.com
INDUSTRY: Shipping companies
We are a firm of highly qualified professional & truly independent Average Adjusters and
Marine Claims Consultants, aiming to provide a service of excellence to the shipping &