Are you excited about Shipping? Are you seeking for a career in the shipping industry? Are you organised, responsible and willing to grow within a well-established shipping company in Limassol? Then look no further!! We are currently looking for a full-time accountant to join our finance department.
FRS Shipmanagement is a subsidiary of the Germany-based FRS Group, with over 2,000 employees and more than 150 years of experience in the ferry industry, owning, managing and operating 73 vessels and transporting 8mln passengers annually. Founded in 2011 in Limassol, FRS Shipmanagement is specialized in ferry management. We provide high-quality maritime services, from crew management, technical management, procurement and financial services to maritime consulting, offering a broad and specialized know-how to the ferry industry.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system;
- Reconciliation of control accounts including Debtors and Creditors accounts;
- Preparing quarterly VAT reports;
- Documenting and filing accounting transactions in an organized manner;
- Involvement in the audit process;
- Payment of debtors’ invoices and crew salaries;
- Monthly reporting;
- Perform other accounting/ reporting/ book-keeping duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification (a bachelor’s degree in accounting will be considered as an advantage)
- At least 3 years of working experience in accounting or related professions
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate - knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of the English language both written and verbal (required)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days annual leave
- In-house training
- Friendly and international working environment.
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org