Fameline is looking to recruit a dedicated and energetic Credit Controller to join their finance team in Limassol.
- Manage the Company’s outstanding accounts receivable.
- Ensure timely payments from customers and partners.
- Contact any customers to follow up on overdue payments.
- Negotiate payment plans and terms as necessary.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and follow through with procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams as deemed necessary.
- Draft accounting reports and prepare statements.
- Assist with any other accounting duties as required.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or in any other related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong experience in accounting principles and credit control procedures.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (excel).
- Fluency in Greek & English.
To apply for this vacancy please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Fameline Holding Group & its entities are most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.