Rina is seeking for an Offshore HSE Supervisor
Project: Offshore Drilling
Work Location: Gela offshore (Italy, Hybrid))
Shift rotation: 28/28 to be defined with the project team
- Ensure that all the prescribed HSE procedures and equipment are fully adopted, both by Company staff and contractors.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support to T&I team in liaison with the HSE site offshore/Project safety coordinator, for all issues related to HSE.
- Review and coordinate with company representative the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE Minimum requirements during the jobs execution;
- Review the Safety performance by inspection and by acquiring data in order to provide means to improve overall HSE standards;
- Ensure strict compliance with the HSE requirements. Emphasizing on PTW, JSA, Tool Box meetings, PPE wearing, order and housekeeping, waste management
- Ensure the adequate HSE training of personnel at operating on site;
- Report all safety incidents and accidents and issue the respective documentation as established in procedures;
- Ensure emergency preparedness;
- Attend all site planning, progress and other appropriate site meetings, particularly those where subcontractors are involved;
- Carry out safety inspections and control on safety equipment functionality;
- Prepare HSE meetings and proceed as instructed (Daily, Weekly and Monthly frequency);
- Report on daily basis to project HSE dept. all activities carried out and planned for the next day, anomalies, near misses, incidents, accidents and any unsafe condition or observed behavior that could be affecting the HSE Performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical diploma
- 7 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience (with focus on vessel management and installation project and Drilling)
- Accreditation in HSE Codes and Standards
- Technical qualification relevant to oil and gas industry
- recognized Safety qualification and professional affiliation
- proven experience in theoretical and practical safety aspects.
- Previous experience in offshore operations/drilling
Training and courses:
- HSE international courses
- Fluent in English)
Knowledge and skills:
Quality & HSE Management Systems (Development & Implementation), Law Compliance Analysis & Assessment, Risk Assessment.
Apply via Linkedin, by clicking below: