GRS Recruitment are working in an exclusive partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement to find top-tier talent for their expanding team in Limassol by recruiting a Management Systems Officer. With over 40 years of commitment and professionalism, Columbia has established its position as a world-class ship management and maritime service provider, developing their global reputation by continuously exceeding clients´ expectations. Describing human capital as the most important factor in the Company’s success. If this role seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being fully conversant with and implementing the Company’s management system effectively
- Reviewing rules, guidelines, codes and standards and conducting Gap Analysis to ensure requirements are adequately addressed within the Company’s management system
- Contributing to the development of new, or the amendment of existing, procedures, forms and checklists
- Supporting various departments in all matters concerning management system development and harmonization
- Monitoring and administrating the company’s electronic management system for the entire group
- Providing training on the understanding and implementation of the company’s management system, as well as for use of the AMOS QMS
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement
- Conducting internal audits and following up audit findings
- Collecting, analysing and presenting KPIs for the Group HSSE Performance
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly figures and statistics, when requested
- Assisting in the QSHE Department when requested
- Working on projects or tasks as assigned by the Group Director QSHE & Compliance
- A university degree in Shipping
- Seagoing experience or experience as an officer of not less than two years
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ISM-Code
- Good knowledge and understanding of applicable ISO standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and 50001)
- Qualification, experience and skills in internal auditing
- Good leadership, and communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and ideas
- Good command of the English language
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting job reference Ref#6336 or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.