GRS Recruitment are working in an exclusive partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement to find top-tier talent for their expanding team in Limassol by recruiting a Technical Department Officer. With over 40 years of commitment and professionalism, Columbia has established its position as a world-class ship management and maritime service provider, developing their global reputation by continuously exceeding clients´ expectations. Describing human capital as the most important factor in the Company’s success, they are currently seeking a candidate to follow up on various tasks and projects as assigned by the Technical Department Management. If this role seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following up on various tasks and projects as assigned by the Technical Department Management such as:
- Handling the Lub Supplies
- Other special requests and/or requirements
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System
- Maintaining ships particulars, technical data and basic plans
- Administrating departmental Key Performance Indicators and Objectives & Targets
- Administration abilities to maintain the systems / programs
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System
- Contributing to the development of new and amendment of existing procedures
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement.
- A university degree and/or at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Good leadership, controlling and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Good command of the English language.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference Ref#5974 or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.