GRS Recruitment are working in exclusive partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement in finding top-tier talent for their expanding team in Limassol. With over 40 years of commitment and professionalism, Columbia has established its position as a world-class ship manager and maritime service provider, developing their global reputation by continuously exceeding clients´ expectations. Describing human capital as the most important factor in the Company’s success, they are currently seeking to recruit for a Crewing Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and offer similar experience in a similar role. If this role seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following up on general correspondence
- Maintaining the computerized system
- Issuing Seafarer Employment Agreements
- Applying for different flag state documents
- Checking and forwarding of mail to the vessels
- Maintaining of records and documents
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement
- Any other special tasks as may be assigned
- Formal secretarial education or the equivalent training and working experience
- A good command of the English language
- Typing/computer knowledge
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle,
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference Ref#6066
or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.