GRS Recruitment are working in an exclusive partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement to find top-tier talent for their expanding team in Limassol by recruiting a Purchaser. With over 40 years of commitment and professionalism, Columbia has established its position as a world-class ship management and maritime service provider, developing their global reputation by continuously exceeding clients´ expectations. Describing human capital as the most important factor in the Company’s success. If this role seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining the computerised purchasing program fully updated (AMOS);
- Review, process and monitor of requisitions;
- Enquiring with Suppliers and Comparing offers;
- Arranging Delivery and Verification of Orders;
- Processing of invoices;
- Informing Technical Superintendents immediately of any problems related to purchasing matters;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Executing any other task as assigned by the Technical Management.
- University graduate in Business Administration or related field;
- 1-3 years of experience in a purchasing role;
- Good command of the English language;
- Excellent typing skills and knowledge of computer programs
- Experience on AMOS procurement platform;
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou,
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference Ref#6150
or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.