|Position: Culinary Training Officer |
|MCTC is looking for a Culinary Training Officer to join their team in Limassol, where you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's growth and expansion.|
|As a Culinary Training Officer, you‘ll be responsible for:|
- Assisting and supporting Culinary Training Consultants in executing his/her duties.
- Preparation of menus based on different nationalities on board the vessels.
- Preparation of newsletters.
- Participating in online vessel visits and providing distance coaching.
- Providing online support to the seafarers participating in our Safe Food Handling course.
- Continuous support and consultancy of the galley crew.
- Contacting online briefings and debriefings for galley crew familiarization before assignment or after leaving the vessel.
- Reporting to the Culinary Training Consultant in case of any issues or questions arise from the vessel and/or principal.
- Updating and maintaining training records of participants.
- Maintaining schedules with course trainees.
- Following and adhering to the predetermined communication and reporting lines.
- Following up with vessels regarding overdue assessments.
- Visiting vessels and providing hands-on training to galley crew.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of Culinary College.
- Computer literacy; excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of the Chinese, Korean, or Turkish language will be seen as an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team Player.
What is offered:
- Competitive salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Performance-Based Bonus.
- Remote working and flexible working arrangements upon completion of the training period.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- A modern working environment with fantastic working conditions.
- A fast-growing and vibrant company.
- Allocated Budget for outings, events and team-building activities.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Friendly, fun and highly skilled coworkers from around the world.