The Accountant Full Management Accounts shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills as well the ability to work within a team.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
The Accountant Full Management Accounts is responsible for:
- Timely processing of supplier’s invoices and approval of payments
- Maintaining the books for several vessels assigned to him by the Accounts Manager
- Liaising with the Technical Superintendent for the preparation of the vessel accounts
- Approving payments, ensuring bank reconciliation
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System
- Effectively implementing the Company’s Management System.
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement.
- Undertaking special tasks and projects might be assigned by the Accounts and Administration Manager;
The Accountant Full Management Accounts reports and is accountable to the Manager Full Management Accounts.
Apply via Linkedin below: