A well-established Ship Management Company specialising in both Ocean and River Cruise vessels is looking for a P&I Administrator.
The main responsibilities and requirements include:
- Child Allowance Applications
- P & I Support for all Catering Companies
- Assisting Crew members who are entitled to receive Child Support from Switzerland
- Review and Preparation of Child Allowance forms
- Processing and Submission of Child Allowance forms to the Swiss Authorities
- Support to the crew with queries or clarifications
- Contact Person between Swiss Family Fund and our employees
- Review Sickness/ Accident Cases
- Gather of documentation and Submission of Sickness / Accident Applications to the corresponding Insurances
- Follow up the claims with the insurances.
- Application of daily compensation with the corresponding insurance
- Gather of documentation by disability cases
- Medical Insurance registrations & Exits of Catering Crew
- Pension registrations & Exits for the Catering Crew
For this position, the following skills are required:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good knowledge of the German language will be considered an advantage
- Experience in office Administration
- Proficiency in computer, especially in Microsoft Office
- Maintenance of databases in check and update them regularly.
- Familiar with the Shipping Industry
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package including 13th salary.
- Private Health Insurance (Allianz)
- Flexible working hours
- Multinational working environment.
- Growth opportunities
At least 2 years experience in a similar position would be considered an advantage.
Please send all applications via email with subject line ‘Vacancy – P&I Administrator -Limassol office’ at: