With offices in 14 countries, over 1,150 shore-based staff and 25,000 active seafarers, Marlow Navigation is a trusted name in the global shipping industry; crew and ship management and training. This is all supported by our in-house developed and maintained operating application.
Fast-moving changes and new possibilities in today’s digital landscape have led us towards embarking on a major transformation to re-design this tailor-made software. As such, we are looking for technical expertise and driven-individuals to strengthen our core Software Development team and assist in rolling out new innovative solutions.
For our Group’s Head Office here in Limassol, we are seeking a PL/SQL - ORACLE DEVELOPER with experience in Oracle PL/SQL development and SQL programming. The successful candidate will help support, maintain and shape our tailor-made Crewing software, implementing requirements and user needs.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a stable, well-respected and growing company here in Cyprus, and be part of an initiative with enormous potential for acceleration within our industry!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE:
- strong Oracle PL/SQL and SQL performance tuning skills
- at least 2 years’ experience with Oracle Forms/Reports
- excellent communications and team-working skills
BONUS SKILLS TO STAND OUT
- Java Experience
- Shipping knowledge
- Experience with Scrum and agile methodologies
- Hands on with XML
LIFE AT MARLOW
- Remote friendly role (hybrid)
- Flexible working hours, with emphasis on company/team alignment
- Subsidised lunch with fully catered F&B facilities
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- 13th and 14th salary
- Open, friendly, and international working environment
- Regular extracurricular activities, and community involvement
- Budget for conferences, trainings and development
- Staff discount card with attractive offers at a great deal of local establishments.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly here on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Marlow is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, age, faith, or social background.
With You. All the Way.