- Assist with the day to day maritime security operations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide employees, management, and clients with a responsive 24/7 first point of contact.
- Collaborate with the other employees to ensure company policies and procedures are followed and maintain/promote an ethical and compliant working environment.
- Liaise and cooperate regularly with shipping agents, contractors, vessels, ship managers to ensure proper operations are conducted.
- Respond immediately to Security Threats/Alerts and to whatever required according to the job description and guidelines.
- Check and verify crew/sec. team’s documentation and qualifications in compliance with legislation and laws.
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out as per company Policies and Procedures, in compliance with ISM, ISPS, ISO requirements, and respective laws and regulations
The job is rotating on 24 hours shifts including weekends
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Dynamic individual with the ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Proficiency in PC applications/suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Previous background with shipping or crewing companies will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the maritime industry and applicable Rules and Regulations will be an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to:
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.