The Report Magazine is the official publication of the International Institute of Marine Surveying.
The Institute publishes the Report Magazine four times per year in March, June, September and December.
Highlights of this issue of The Report magazine:
- The risk of enclosed space incidences: How to understand and detect gasses. New mandatory regulation in 2016
- Warranties now and in the future
- Machinery, what is the underwriter’s problem?
- An approach to a modern lightning protection system
- Third generation silicone fouling release coatings
- Engine crankshaft deflection measurement
- Bridging the gap between trade and conformity: ICOMIA and the Recreational Craft Directive
- Interviews with Capt Bill MacDonald and Monday Ogadina