The Report Magazine is the official publication of the International Institute of Marine Surveying. The Institute publishes the Report Magazine four times per year in March, June, September and December.
Highlights of this issue of The Report magazine:
- Understanding the dangers of enclosed space entry
- Cathodic protection for small craft
- An insight into bulk carrier trimming
- New professional standards for marine surveyors
- An introduction to lubricant sampling, analysis and testing
- Megaprojects ensure buoyant activities for warranty surveyors
- The new IIMS continuing professional development app
- Business feature: Looking good on the web
- New feature: Round up of new marine products
- A day in the life of James ‘Randy’ Renn
Click below image to download full Magazine in pdf format.
Reblogged this on Brittius.
Reblogged this on Mar Equinoccial and commented:
International Institute of Marine Surveying, the Report Magazine March 2017