The US Coast Guard announced that, effective 29 September, it is imposing conditions of entry on vessels arriving in the United States after having called at any port in Cambodia, during their last five port calls.
In summary, each affected vessel must:
(1) implement the Security Level 2 measures from its ship security plan while in a port of either country;
(2) ensure that each access point is guarded and that guards have total visibility of the exterior of the vessel while in a port of either country;
(3) attempt to execute a Declaration of Security while in a port of either country;
(4) log all security actions; and
(5) report actions taken to the pertinent USCG Captain of the Port [COTP] prior to arrival in the US.
79 Fed. Reg. 54991 [found at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2014-09-15/pdf/2014-21998.pdf ]