(http://www.MaritimeCyprus.com) A new shipping ministry is the latest positive news for Cyprus. This demonstrates further commitment from the government to the growth of shipowning, operations, management and finance which has progressed tremendously over the past few years.
The new Deputy Minister for Shipping will be introduced to the maritime community at the 2nd Marine Money Cyprus Forum on Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at the Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol.
In true Marine Money style, the agenda will focus on finance to the industry and investment opportunities and our speakers and presenters will cover economic and market outlooks and topics including:
- The five-year vision for the Cypriot maritime industry
- Traditional ship finance and the Cyprus contribution
- Leasing from the East and Finance from the west
- Raising equity, timing investments and satisfying investors
- Future trends in shipping operations, finance and investment