(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) The UK Department for Transport produced the annual Report showing statistical trends in the British transport sector for the year 2017.
Transport report provides statistics on:
- the use people make of different modes of transport
- aviation activity at UK and international airports and of airlines
- transport energy consumption and greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions
- road and rail freight
- port freight and sea passenger traffic at UK sea ports
- use of public transport
- road traffic volumes and congestion
- road and rail accidents and casualties
- licensed vehicles and MOT and driving test rates
- people using walking and cycling as a method of transport
- the use of transport by people with mobility difficulties
- transport expenditure
You can access all UK transport 2017 statistics by clicking here: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/transport-statistics-great-britain-2017
You can access the statistics of the UK Maritime sector by clicking below image.
Source: UK Department of Transport
Reblogged this on Brittius.