(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) If you are the kind of professional that would like to have total control over every aspect associated with Ship to Ship transfer operations, then you are a possible candidate for this workshop.
The scope of this STS workshop is to enhance the knowledge and the expertise of the attendees on safety issues related to Ship-to-Ship transfer operations. Moreover, during the workshop, practicable features on Ship to Ship transfers will be presented. Proper planning requires a conscientious approach which will enable all involved STS stakeholders to develop practicable, however diligent procedures towards a successful STS Operation. At the end of the workshop the attendees will have a clear understanding on the duties, inline with industry best practices, along with the preparedness, contribution and due diligence actions of involved STS stakeholders.
- Under what circumstances Ship Operators can delegate their responsibility in STS transfers to 3rd parties?
- What level of preparedness is necessary from Senior deck officers?
- What are the particulars and assessment criteria of an STS Location?
- Is your STS Risk Assessment according to OCIMF guidelines?
- What is the grommet and how it can reduce mooring line breakdown?
Who may attend
Personnel from the following departments may attend the STS Workshop:
- Chartering – Post Fixture
- Flag Administration
- Cargo owners – STS Organizers
- Vessel Operators,
- Senior Deck Officers
Certificates of successful completion will be provided to all the participants from the DYNAMARINe Training Academy, certified from ABS G-CMET.
Your benefit from the workshop
At the end of the workshop your you will have received enhanced knowledge on the following:
- The effect of human element on STS;
- Best practices in preparing an STS operation;
- Liabilities and understanding STS Stakeholders in conjunction with Master/Crew role;
- The assessment process of an STS location according to industry practices;
- Major/minor incident data on a global scale with causal factors;
- The information/documentation tanker operators expect to receive from the STS Service provider;
- Prudent practices in STS is an asset of the organisation and the STS location;
Mrs Olga Trifili from Messrs D. Koronakis S.A, accredited rope/wire manufacturer with worldwide presence will provide a presentation on high technology Mooring Apparatus and comments on possible effect of coming 4th Edition of MEG.
The fees per attendee is EUR 500,00.
- For onlineSTS.net clients of DYNAMARINe 20% discount.
- For multiple attendees from other companies 10% discount.
- For Nautical Institute members 10% discount
Maximum discount is 20%
Forum website: www.ifsts.net
To register please email to email@example.com, attention Mr. Fytas.
Workshop Brochure: Click on below image to download