Position: Network Engineer. As a successful candidate, you will join a dynamic and international team of talented professionals. In this position, you will be given an opportunity to apply and acquire new skills and advance your career to new heights. As a Network Engineer, you will report directly to the Head of IT Operations and will play an integral part in the operations of our company and our projects.
· Manage a complex hybrid infrastructure environment (On-Premise and Cloud).
· Implement various infrastructure tasks (design, configuration, and deployment).
· Build and manage firewalls and network security policies.
· Maintain a clean and healthy Active Directory and Office365 environment.
· Manage the Exchange Online, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams platforms.
· Configure and monitor a solid data backup system.
· Write and execute scripts to bypass platforms management UI limitations.
· CI/CD management & automation.
· Assist in the preparation and updating of the necessary infrastructure documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent field.
· At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar role.
· Hands-on experience managing Windows & Linux Servers is required.
· Hands-on experience in KVM (oVirt), VM Clusters, Docker, and Kubernetes is required.
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure is a major plus.
· Previous experience with SQL and NoSQL database is a major plus.
· Knowledge of Gitlab and understanding of CI/CD automation is a major plus.
· Excellent communication skills & teamwork.
· Ability to multi-task within a cross-functional team.
· Willing to periodically work outside of normal working hours (on-call duty).
· Fluent in English, verbal, and written.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package you will be offered:
· Flexible Working Hours
· Home Office or Remote Work options
· Medical Insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Relocation support for overseeing employees
· Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Safebridge is one of the leading international EdTech companies which offers a portfolio of modern digital platforms for e-Assessment, e-Learning, and e-Certification in the maritime industry.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities have earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients around the world.
With offices located in Hamburg and Limassol, our dedication to innovation and high level of service provides for a thrilling, challenging, and technical workplace. We expect commitment and loyalty, and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Please send your application to the following:
Contact: HR Department
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
11 Agias Zonis Street.