Zeaborn Shipmanagement is recruiting for a Procurement Officer, for its Limassol office.
- Render procurement services to the fleet team in which the procurement officer is embedded.
- Close cooperation with the superintendents.
- Process the procurement requisitions from the vessels, taking into account the procurement policy of the company and the advices from superintendents.
- Continuously strive to optimize the procurement processes in order to come to the best price/quality ratio of goods/services purchased.
- Thereby contributing to the annual vessel budget and reduce the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods/services.
- Close cooperation with the logistics team to ensure shipment of spares, stores and consumable in timely manner.
- Within the given authority levels, check and approve invoices and settle claims/ disputes with suppliers.
- Support of Reporting for Third Party Owners.
- Rate suppliers basis price / performance criteria.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes.
- The procurement officer should have gathered working experience at a ship managing company or at one of the company’s current suppliers.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence when dealing with people often in difficult circumstances.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using PMS software solutions.