EDT Shipmanagement is looking for an IT Systems Administrator, to provide support to the IT Department and EDT Group of Companies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors helpdesk, provides 1st level support to users and escalates incidents to higher lever support if required.
- On-call rotation after normal working hours, providing 1st level support to users, office data centres and vessel server rooms.
- Troubleshoots software, hardware or network related issues for computers and server infrastructure.
- Administers corporate mobile devices with MDM (Android/Iphone).
- Administers the VoIP telephony system and enterprise antivirus solutions.
- Creates and maintains documented IT designs, documented policies and procedures.
- Proven hands on experience in administration for multi-site Active Directory, DNS, DHCP , GPO, RDS, WSUS, Office 365.
- Reports daily to the IT Manager communicating project status, outstanding tasks or ongoing issues.
Required and mandatory qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 years minimum work experience in a similar role.
- Experience on MCSA, CCNA.
- Very Good command of the English language – Written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
- Clean Criminal Record.
- Ability to be proactive, perform under pressure and meet daily 1st level support deadlines.
- Can-do attitude, focused, energetic, self-motivated and trusted IT professional.
- Flexible to travel if necessary.
Email your full CV, in English to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a reference in the subject box.
Deadline: 18th February 2022
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
CV's will remain on file for 3 months.