Client Care Lead Specialist & Legal Repr. Cyprus
Based in Limassol
Are you an experienced Senior Client Care Specialist with a passion for technical leadership and representation in legal matters?
Would you like to contribute to LR Marine Client Care and contribute to delivering excellent commercial support internally and externally?
Then working as a Client Care Lead Specialist & Legal Representative for Lloyd's Register is for you! We will offer you a challenging job opportunity and the opportunity to grow and achieve your ambitions.
As part of your role, you will contribute your expertise and lead projects, which provide commercially focussed support and / or service delivery to internal and / or external clients. You will also propose solutions to problems, within your discipline, where the parameters are not well defined and where previous experience does not provide any precedent. You will also act as Legal Representative, Flag Representative and Ambassador for Cypriot Authorities.
- Undertake client care activities for Cyprus.
- Provide technical leadership and ensure expected quality of service delivery and client business response.
- Undertake field jobs as required.
- Undertake the role of Legal Representative vis a vis the Cypriot Authorities.
- Undertake the role of Lloyd’s Register Ambassador for Cyprus as per pertinent guidelines.
- Undertake the role of Flag representative for the Cypriot Flag as per pertinent guidelines.
- Manage projects within your discipline and ensure they are in accordance with quality system requirements, cost structures and budgetary / contractual requirements.
- Assess / recommend the time / value of the work to be undertaken for an internal / external client within an agreed fee / cost structure.
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation, and industry standards.
- Pursue continuous professional development and maintain a high degree of discipline, knowledge, and awareness.
- Mentor / coach other employees, as appropriate, to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application.
- Make recommendations based on internal / external client feedback to assist in service delivery improvement and to help build the business.
- Provide specialist support / advice within a discipline to internal / external clients.
- Produce the deliverable within the agreed broad parameters in an appropriate format and take responsibility to review other employee’s work as appropriate.
- Discuss / present the deliverable with the internal / external client up to senior level and be able to suggest alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Undertake administration as required in line with current processes and procedures.
- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation recognised by Lloyd’s Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum of two years programme) or Qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship’s officer.
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Working towards achieving Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status.
- Proven experience in client care and/or field survey (and related) activities.
- Computer literacy and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command (written and oral) in English language using relevant professional terminology.
You are someone who:
- Communicates in a structured way and has ability to present ideas in simple way
- Has ability to communicate effectively across levels both internally and externally.
- Has drive for results, solution focused thinking and is keen to take accountability and ownership for delivering customer needs.
- Can self-manage and prioritize tasks towards achieving goals
- Demonstrates initiative and proactiveness and has flexibility adjusting your approach when necessary.
- Has good planning and process management skills (scopes the length and difficulty of tasks; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps)
- Has perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Displays a team spirit, particularly in a multicultural environment and ability to work both independently and as part of a team with colleagues in person and around the world.
- Is customer focused and driven to achieve excellent customer service.
What We Offer
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high-level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
You will be working in a friendly work environment which is highly productive, collaborative and innovative -- where your voice is heard.
About Lloyd's Register
The Lloyd's Register Group (LR) is an independent risk management organisation that helps to improve our clients' quality, safety, environmental and business performance throughout the world. This is mirrored in our mission statement "working together for a safer world".
LR is a global engineering, technical and business services organisation and a maritime classification society, wholly owned by the Lloyd's Register Foundation, a UK charity dedicated to research and education in science and engineering for the benefit of the community at large.
Our expertise and activities cover Marine & offshore Classification and Marine Performance Services.
Are you interested in this job? Apply now via the ‘apply’ button and upload your C.V. and cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact Kalliopi Christopoulou (Corporate Recruiter - South Europe / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Diversity and Inclusion at Lloyd's Register:
Together we are one Lloyd’s Register, committed to developing an inclusive and safe workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity. We strive to ensure that all applicants to LR experience equality of opportunity and fair treatment, because we believe it is the right thing to do. We hope you do too.