Island Oil Ltd is a leading marine-fuels physical supplier in the East Med and the Black Sea and an international back-to-back trader. Headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, it is a member of Island Oil (Holdings) Ltd with office presence in Greece, UK, Singapore, Israel and Romania.
Currently seeking to appoint two high calibre individuals as:
The ideal candidates should be experienced in marine fuels trading, able to work from the Company’s headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, and travel abroad as necessary.
Scope of duties
- Collaborates with a core group of traders to develop and manage bunker/physical supply and trade transactions for a significant portfolio of clientele.
- Develops strategy and serves as the company’s primary point of contact to the oil fuel market
- Develops market research tools and updates his/her knowledge of industry regulations
- Has a fundamental understanding of oil markets and adheres to company procedures
Required Qualifications / Competencies
- Experience in the Oil & Shipping industry is essential
- At least 3 years successful experience as a Bunker Trader
- Academic qualifications preferably in a shipping-related field
- Excellent command of English; good command of additional language will be considered a plus
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Team player and confident communicator
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Positive attitude and strong commercial drive
An excellent package will be offered to the successful candidates commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Applicants must already be eligible to be employed within the EU.
Please send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org