The successful candidate will join the Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus and will become an essential member of a highly motivated team, who are responsible for coordinating and monitoring the crew operations for a number of vessels with duties including but not limited to monitoring all crew certification/documentation, medicals, seafarer availability and planning, crew changes including arranging travel and transportation for all seafarers for vessels assigned. The candidate must have excellent communication and organisation skills and prepared to work within a multi-cultural environment.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Maritime Studies/Shipping or any other related field
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc)
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
CVs should be submitted by Monday, 12th of December 2022.
Interested applicants should visit:
and complete the relevant application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted