To strengthen their team in Limassol Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant to join their Technical team. Columbia values diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Following up of general correspondence;
- Ensuring that the mail including ships certificates are being forwarded to the ships regularly and in accordance with the Technical Department Manual and Office Manual.
- Providing Administrative support for the Technical Superintendents and Fleet Managers;
- Updating the system with the Technical Monthly reports received from the ships;
- Ensuring that the vessels command is kept updated with regard to Management Team Letters;
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings as assigned by the Senior Secretary;
- Maintaining the visit planner in CAPE up-to-date;
- Maintaining assigned KPI (s) in CAPE;
- Being adequately conversant and effectively implement the Company’s Management System;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Participating, undertaking and executing special secretarial and/or other tasks related to Technical Department with direct instructions from the Senior Secretary, Fleet Managers and the Technical Director;
- Circulating and filing attendance reports with all supporting documents in CAPE and in the shared drive;
- Handing over and maintaining log of the emergency mobile phone;
- Administrating the issued Management of Change & Risk Assessment;
- Secretarial education or equivalent training and experience;
- Good command of the English language;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs;
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work within a team.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to (state the Job you are applying to):