To strengthen their team in Limassol Columbia is looking for an experienced and motivated Junior Quality Assurance Manager to join the Columbia Cruise Services team. They value diversity and welcome applications irrespective of age, gender, disability, racial, ethnic, or social origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or identity.
- Supporting development and implementation of the Management System in compliance with Customers’ requirements, the international and national rules and regulations, ISM-Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, MLC 2006 and ISO 45001;
- Being fully conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement;
- Supporting development and implementation of the Company’s Electronic Management System and coordinating efforts to design it in compliance with Company’s requirements;
- Maintaining the distribution and control of the Company’s Management System documentation;
- Supporting Root Cause analysis of Key Quality concerns;
- Providing support to the shipboard management relating to the Company’s Management System;
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Managers for any matters affecting quality assurance, performance of the Management System including recommendations for improvement as well as trends or issues which may require immediate attention or follow-up;
- Working on projects or tasks assigned by the Head of Quality Assurance Department.
- A degree from a university or having three (3) years of relevant work experience with another shipping company;
- Advanced training on Management Systems and auditing;
- A wide knowledge of ISM-Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 ISO 50001, MLC 2006 and ISO 45001;
- Good communication skills as well the ability to work within a team;
- Good knowledge of maritime industry and operations, applicable standards, international rules and regulations and of industry guidelines and recommendations;
- A willingness to learn and adopt new systems and ideas;
- Proficient in spoken and written English.