- Verifies the accuracy of the invoices received and compares them to the initial request received by the supplier.
- Gathers all the relevant documents for each case and ensures proper filing is carried out.
- Coordinates with Supplies, Spares and Forwarding department to confirm the correct amounts have been charged.
- Updates Navision with the latest data.
- Follows up with the signatures and payment of pending invoices.
- Maintains records of returnable items received from vendors and follows up on any modification that needs to be made in the initial invoice.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics or Maritime Studies.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org