- Conducting Project Management for the setup of a new Platform Company.
- Establishing the technical needs of the customers and suggesting appropriate products/solutions.
- Explaining complex technical information to maritime customers in a way that is easily
- Following up with customers and the service providers of the platform, aiming to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products and services.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Good level of English.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, business, maritime or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales, project management or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested, send your CV and cover letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org