Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, amend, review & negotiate commercial agreements and attend meetings with relevant technical teams of the group with respect to the conclusion of such agreements
- Draft commercial and other corporate documents, such as minutes, resolutions, POA’s, registers, letters
- Draft and review various types of agreements/contracts and provide legal advice and comments on such matters to the technical teams of the group accordingly
- Monitor and provide guidance and advice on applicable laws and regulatory compliance that impact the group’s current and potential businesses
- Assist the group with the legal aspects of pre-contractual work and coordination between the different teams
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the day-to-day legal matters
- Review and report insurance contracts and/or claims and advise accordingly the company
- Perform related duties, as assigned
- Any other tasks and duties related to the professional capacity.
- University Degree in Law
- Post-qualification experience of at least 5 years
- Commercial drafting skills
- Experience with trading businesses and multiphase operations
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Experience in Maritime Law will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in GPDR will be considered as an advantage.
- Outstanding organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of concentration
- Strong communication skills.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience. Interested applicants could send their CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: Legal Advisor.