ELIAS MARINE CONSULTANTS LTD, a professional hands-on international marine consultancy firm, having its headquarters based in Limassol, seeks to recruit a Marine Consultant Surveyor for its technical consultancy, loss prevention, ship & cargo survey department.
- BSc in Marine Engineering / Nautical engineering or similar field
- Experience in marine operations.
- Knowledge of maritime regulations, safety management systems, and environmental standards.
- Aware of marine practices, concepts and procedures.
- Experience as a marine surveyor or similar position.
- Bulk carrier experience will be considered an advantage.
- Experience using ultrasonic equipment will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Works well in a team and with internationally diverse individuals.
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate factual reporting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To carry out inspections, surveys, or examinations of marine vessels or port facilities to inspect and assess damage caused to vessel/port equipment.
- To carry out marine surveys on hull and machinery of vessels as well as other nautical equipment.
- Attendance on vessels and at ports for various matters.
- Assisting on crew injuries and crew death reports / formalities.
- Participate in accident and incident investigations.
- Vessel Pre-Purchase inspections and condition surveys.
- P&I inspections.
- General Cargo Surveying.
- Draft Surveys.
- On and Off Hire surveys.
- Liquid Cargo Quantity Surveying.
- Various other marine surveys.
- Assist colleagues with technical support.
- Appoint, supervise and oversee international surveyors.
- Will be required to travel.
Remuneration: Competitive salary matching experience and qualifications. Benefits package.
Apply via Linkedin by clicking below: