Wärtsilä is leading the maritime industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. We at Wärtsilä Marine Power are proud to offer our customers the world’s widest network of maritime expertise and the full portfolio from engines and propulsion to lifecycle solutions.
We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology - together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
We are now looking for a System Integration Engineer for Data & Information Management to be part of our Product Management and Engineering team where you will be responsible to support our product managers on product life-cycle information, manage projects and provide customer information.
This is a permanent opportunity and the preferred location for the position is in Frauenfeld, Switzerland, but any location in Europe where Wartsila has an office can be considered.
As a System Integration Engineer for Data & Information Management, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Ensure the high standard for our technical documentation such as service bulletins, instructions, manuals, and guidelines.
- Provide the 2-stroke relevant input to external writers and illustrator by collecting information from our experts.
- Understands our documentation tools and act as specialist to support our internal stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to deadlines, costs, and quality for product management related project tasks.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- BSc Mechanical or Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Structured and planned way of working
- Strong IT skills
- Focused and can-do attitude
- Knowledge about Operations & Maintenance
- Experience as a Technical Writer
- A team player with a proactive approach and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintenance Management knowhow
- Project management skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Why you and us
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership and taking responsibility of our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have the courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in that by being your own true self you can accomplish so much more. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
We have an amazing team, and we are excited about our work and the impact it has on building sustainable societies. We are looking to find a colleague with this shared passion for smart technologies and a sustainable future. “you might not realize it, but every single one is contributing to our sustainability goals, because of your high-quality work on propulsion equipment could improve mechanical or hydrodynamic efficiency, lowering fuel consumption.
For more information please contact Mark Wildi: email@example.com
Last application date: 02/01/2024
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Our team of 17,000 professionals, in more than 200 locations in 68 countries, shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. Read more on www.wartsila.com
Apply below via Linkedin: