OCL Oceanic Catering is part of the V.Group
As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
- To provide under management vessels with the necessary support in order to achieve consistent levels of victualling service within the given budgetary guidelines and as per client agreements.
- To process client invoices promptly and in accordance with agreements.
- To assist other departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
- To assist both Company staff and clients swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- To review and create client invoices as per victualing management agreements.
- To process invoices within the month-end requirements set by Finance department.
- To forward the invoices to clients as per agreed terms and their requirements.
- To communicate with clients for any issues pertaining to invoicing.
- To coordinate the client invoicing procedure for a number of vessels.
- To assist in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents.
- Any other duties that may be requested by management.
- Very good understanding of finance and process good analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- The highest personal integrity standards.
- A positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop and succeed.
- A very good command of the English language both written and oral.
- Ability to deal with multi-task workload.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date 01 Jan 2021. Apply via below link: