Are you looking for continuation of your seagoing career in a Maritime Training Centre Would you like to work within a dynamic organisation that is passionate about developing the maritime talents of tomorrow?
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) is an integrated maritime solutions provider. Managing a fleet of 600 vessels, 18,000 seafarers and 2,000 shore-based employees enable the delivery of safe, reliable and efficient ship management services through a network of 11 ship management, 24 crew service, four wholly-owned maritime training centres and six representative offices across the world.
Alongside comprehensive ship management services, BSM offers a suite of maritime solutions that are customised to meet internal and individual customer requirements. As a member of the Schulte Group, BSM benefits from its 135+ years of experience in the shipping industry.
We are looking for an LNG/LPG Training Superintendent to join our team to develop and deliver high-quality training. The position will be predominantly based in MTC Cyprus where BSM’s state of the art Liquid Cargo Simulator is located, however global travel to other MTCs and vessel visits are anticipated
- Effectively manage BSMS’s Gas Training delivery programmes on a global level.
- Ensure that BSM staff and Vessel crew have the right Gas related skills, knowledge and understanding to safely meet BSM’s business needs.
- Develop and maintain effective training programs and quality systems, meeting the requirements of the Ship Management Centres, (SMC) third party clients and relevant authorities
- Have recent LNG sailing experience as a Master or Chief Officer.
- Be able to assess the quality of onboard performance and identify issues, gaps and appropriate training actions related to gas competence fleetwide.
- Be able to make confident decisions under pressure.
- Have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of, or a keen interest in, the education sector.
How to apply:
In the first instance, please submit your CV directly to Captain Petar Simeonov at email@example.com
Include a covering letter explaining why you think you would be right for this role, how your experience fits, and why you would like to work for BSM.
All successful candidates will be contacted directly.