Marlow Navigation is looking for an exceptionally organised, methodical professional Quality Assurance (QA) Software Engineer, with the experience necessary to get involved in the setup of a new IT system from the ground up.
The selected candidate will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our software products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
If you want to join a completely new team and get involved in the setup of our new crewing system which, due to its size and complexity, will provide job security, then keep reading...
We are looking for someone:
- at least 2 years of proven work experience in a QA role,
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- that has strong and demonstrable problem-solving abilities
- comfortable with self-management and on-the-job learning
- curious and passionate about new technologies
- who likes teaching and sharing knowledge.
Technically you should be able to:
- Logging and monitoring bugs
- analyze business requirements
- writing and executing test plans
- work closely with the engineering and product team to analyze and resolve defects
- implementation of automated test scenarios
- hands-on Python or Java experience
- experience with Git as well as Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery practices
- Experience in Scrum and agile methodologies
- experience with JIRA
- SQL Experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Marlow Group is one of the leading ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices and coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol Cyprus. This is all supported by our in-house crew and ship management operating application.
Fast-moving changes and new possibilities in today’s digital landscape have led us towards embarking on a major transformation to re-design this tailor-made software. As such, we are looking to strengthen our core IT and Development team to assist in evaluating the current setup, and ultimately to assist in creating and rolling out a new innovative solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing company, and be part of an initiative with enormous potential for acceleration within our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE