Vacancy Nr: VN2564
Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job
The provision of effective and efficient clerical and secretarial duties to the Purchasing team.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Accurate input of vessel requisitions to Company system.
2. Check invoices for accuracy.
3. Distribute invoices to Purchasing Officers for resolution.
4. Stamp all invoices prior to despatch the HUB
5. Operate company computer system and scanner.
6. Accurate input of supplier quotations and other details.
7. General filing and assistance.
- Numerical accuracy combined with a methodical approach to work,
- Good team working skills,
- Pro-active and flexible,
- Ability to work with minimum supervision,
- Computer literate
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date: 14 May 2021