We are urgently looking to recruit a dynamic Marine & HSEQ Superintendent to be based in Limassol. This position will involve worldwide travel to vessels for routine marine visits, internal audits and assessments for inspections together with day to day office responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role or vessel operations
- Sailing experience as a senior officer on bulkers/containers
- Experience with OCIMF SIRE System, Rightship, Safety (ISM/ISO), Quality Management Systems and Security Systems (ISPS Code) would be considered an advantage
- High sense of professionalism and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication/report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate
To apply, please contact Tom Settle on +442392 322359 or
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.