Dromon Bureau of Shipping, is seeking to recruit Marine Engineer Graduates to support its Marine Department.
The successful candidates shall be trained in the following areas:
- Execute surveys / audits reviews in an efficient, unbiased way in full compliance to Organisation’s requirements
- Monitor Transfer of Certification and run the ship’s vetting procedure
- Provide Dromon fleet and clients any support needed
- Release Instruction to surveyors/auditors
- Review the port state control inspection regime of DBS and inform relevant parties
- Calculate the performance of DBS on port state control inspections
- University degree in Marine Engineering.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Planning skills and ability to prioritize to adhere to deadlines
- Computer literate
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
About the Company:
Established in 2003, we have grown to be among the leading engineering service providers with the objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
Our core services consist:
- Classification of ships and other marine structures
- Statutory certification
- Verification services under various environmental schemes
- Independent engineering services
We maintain a Quality Management System, assessed and registered against ISO 9001, ISO 17020, ISO 14065 and ISO 45001 standards. The system covers classification of ships and other marine structures, statutory certification services on behalf of flag States and verification services under various environmental schemes.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com