OSM Maritime group is looking to hire a Crew Assistant.
- University Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organized and Time Management Skills
- English level – Excellent (both written and verbal)
- Assist Crew Officer / Crew Manager / Team Leader (CO/CM/TL) in day to day operation and communication towards vessel/owners.
- Render assistance to effect crew change, flight-bookings and informing all parties involved.
- Assist in checking the approved flight invoices.
- Cross checks information for vessels position list details as delegated by CO/CM/TL.
- Follow up and reply to incoming messages related to crew change/flight bookings on behalf of CO/CM/TL.
- Ensure that crew mail shall be dispatched without delays to vessels.
- Assist in monitoring the accuracy and updating of crew planning system.
- Prepare contracts, applications for flag state documents, visas and work permits.
- Ensure that all seafarers’ documents are scanned and uploaded to eCrew.
- Assist CO/CM/TL with Senior Officers visits to OSM.
- Forward to P&I all documentations on crew claims.
- Assist the designated second in charge in case of CO/CM/TL’s absence.
- Issue Letter of Guarantee when needed.
- Assist CO/CM/TL with the recruitment process of the crew.
- Attend to all matters that shall need active assistance on crewing matters that the CO/CM/TL requires.
- Tasks related to Company’s Emergency Contingency Plan.
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Competitive annual leave entitlement
Deadline to submit your application: 14 Mar. 2022